Registration is now open for the 2018 Annual Meeting of NCEP in Denver, Colorado, on May 8 – 9, 2018.
We look forward to sharing a dynamic program with you, entitled “The Status of Transmission and Distribution System Intersections: A Grid Revolution.” We will explore the current state of play of intersection points on the two systems, highlighting current examples of technologies and decisions that are underway. Information gleaned at the Annual Meeting will help state decision-makers learn from each other to make more informed policy decisions and avoid pitfalls that their colleagues have identified. There will also be a focus on highlighting questions and research that still need to be addressed.
A draft agenda is available through the registration page. Topics we will address include:
- Transmission planning that incorporates non-wires solutions
- Distribution-level grid services that also support the transmission and bulk power system
- Valuating the grid: how benefits are allocated and how services are measured
- Support for, and recognition of, customer needs and expectations
- Reliability and resiliency on the transmission and distribution systems
Travel stipends are available for state leaders and staff. This is a public meeting and all attendees must register in advance. Please register (and apply for a travel stipend) at the NARUC website: https://www.naruc.org/cpi/may-8-9-2018-ncep-annual-meeting-and-workshop/
To be the first to know updates on this event, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the NCEP list serve.